What is the latest version of Intelli-Site and where do I get it?
Author: Wade WhitmoyerCreated: 05-17-2021 03:26 PMLast Updated: 06-28-2023 10:29 AM
Operating Systems No Longer Supported
As of January 14, 2020, Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 have reached end-of-life. Microsoft no longer supports these OSes. As such, OSSI no longer supports these operating systems. While our software will continue to install and upgrade on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, we will not provide technical support for these operating systems for versions beyond 184.108.40.206. All customers and integrators are strongly encouraged to migrate to Windows 10 or Windows 2016.
Because the database has been redesigned, the installer will only upgrade version 220.127.116.11 or later. Minor modifications to the database had been implemented before version 18.104.22.168. Those modifications must be applied to the existing database for the software upgrade to properly upgrade the database.
The process is:
- Upgrade to version 22.214.171.124
- Open the Configuration Utility and start the Engine. The Engine performs the necessary modifications, not the installer. If there are multiple projects, each project must be started.
- Stop the Engine and close the Configuration Utility.
- Upgrade to the current version.
- Open the Configuration Utility and start the Engine. As stated in step 2, the Engine performs the necessary database upgrade not the installer. If there are multiple projects, each project must be started as well.
As of June 28th, 2023, the latest version of the Intelli-Site software is 126.96.36.199.
Note: Before performing any upgrade, it is always wise to create a support package.