This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v3.9.57. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added:
The following RTUs were added or upgraded:
- Alarm playback, snapshot commands, and playback commands were added to the Pelco DigitalSENTRY RTU.
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- The correct version of the Essex driver interface is part of this version. The Server in 3.9.56 would fix the project so this bug was not critical.
- Pelco DigitalSENTRY PTZ performs better.
- The Server does not auto-download cards to the Compass panel that do not exist in the database.
- The Compass DLT Editor for Valid Read line "Reader 1 Valid Read AND CardUseTC is Active -Set Counter 12 To 0" has the correct Condition 1. It was blank previously. Now it has the correct Time Code.
- On an Operate Time Code for a Compass Slave IOM, the IOM turns the relay off when Active.
The following issues specific to CORE have been resolved:
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions: