This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v184.108.40.206. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added:
- Omron Panel Guide
- OSSI 48 card format
- Operator Instructions Auto Speak checkbox on the Alarm Queue tab of an I/O Point
- The [Speak] button on the Alarm Acknowledge/Clear dialog that is opened when one right-clicks on an event in the Alarm Queue
- The Add Multiple... context-menu option now allows the user to specify a file with the names for the new child nodes. The file is a simple text file with a name per line. The number of lines in the file determines the number of nodes added. The user will either specify the number to add or supply a filename.
- The Replicate... context-menu option in screen control supports multiple points as common targets, the user selects the common points to use in the replication process
- The [Select Cameras] button on a Video Display screen object's properties will check Use Node Name for Label for those counter values created by it
- If the Engine fails to start, the error is written to the Configuration Utility log even if logging is not enabled
The following Panels were added or upgraded:
- NEW! Modbus panel
- Compass IRM and ICM panels added to the project will now include the OSSI 48 card format. Previously added panels will remain the same.
- Axis Media Control Interface allows adding multiple cameras at a time using a tab-delimited file. On the Quick Config, there is a new [Import Cameras] button. In Design View, use the Add Multiple... context-menu option on the panel. The file must be tab-delimited with the first row being a header row that defines the columns in the file. The required columns are Name, IP Address or URL, Username, and Password. The optional columns are Media Type, and PTZ Enabled. Each row after the header row is the definition for a single camera. The file must be properly formed or the import will fail.
- MAC panels have [Set Time] download buttons on the Quick Config and Properties dialogs
- MAC panels support defining custom card formats in the Properties dialog
- Digital Watchdog provides a means to specify a specific video engine in the properties dialog for the Panel and for each camera. This should only be done under the advice of tech support. There are certain camera combinations that perform better with different engines.
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- When PostgreSQL is installing, the user is no longer prompted to supply a password. There have been too many calls because the password was lost or forgotten. Intelli-Site now sets the password behind the scene and keeps it secret. All new projects will use this password. This does not affect upgrades. The password remains the same during an upgrade.
Access Management View
- Access Groups with an empty row are saving without exceptions. The empty row is deleted.
- Find by ID context-menu option: The default field is ID.
- The properties for a user node cannot be saved if the Initial Screen field is empty. Initial Screen is an required field.
- Replicate... context-menu option has been tweaked to make it more understandable for Object name and Label replacement.
- For screen object programming, inserting a state creates a unique copy of the action grids and not sharing the same one.
- Popup queues and popup screens/dialogs will only appear if the user is in Live View. If the queue is visible when the user changes Views, it will continue to update behind the scenes.
- The Actions On High (Client) and Actions On Low (Client) grids are now executed for Client-based Counters when the Counter changes state.
- Always downloads all 16 holidays, this fixes a variety of small annoyances including clearing the download required button when the last holiday has been deleted and downloaded.
- When a rung is added to the ladder and it is added below the visible region, the ladder scrolls to display the newly added rung.
- Adding a new rung to the ladder when all of the outputs are already targets no longer causes a crash.
- The Net and Node fields in the properties dialog are enabled.
- The panel node is now a valid target for Virtualize and Unvirtualize actions.
- In the Quick Config, [Add Multiple] after adding a new area no longer deletes the groups and points.
- [Add Multiple] on the Quick Config and Add Multiple... context-menu option allow the user to specify the starting address of points or values
- Value nodes can now have child nodes that are values much like counter values. These points will be high when the parent value equals the value of the child. If the Value field of the child node contains '+' or '-' and a number, and that child node is the target of SendCommand. The parent node will be incremented or decremented accordingly. For example, a child value is set to "-2", the new value of the parent node will be decremented by 2.
- General Updates and Fixes
- Local Alarm Timer values allow any value that fits in 10 bits.
- Access Action Time Zone saves.
- Reader Access Action properties storing and editing has been reworked to be more efficient.
- The counter value of an output can be displayed.
The following issues specific to Intelli-Site Lite have been resolved:
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions:
- Intelli-Site Lite
- LiNC-PLUS Lite
- MASC Lite