This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v4.25.12. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added:
The following Panels were added or upgraded:
- DW Spectrum NVR panel Note: Video streaming for DW Spectrum in a VMWare Workstation virtual machine will only work with VMWare Workstation version 12 or later.
- exacqVision NVR panel
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- Desktop Client
- Cannot delete a Timecode if it is in use
- Access Management View
- When the database type is MSSQL, searching on numeric fields no longer causes an error message.
- Adding/modifying Access Sets for personnel with cardholder images no longer causes an exception.
- Design View
- When the database type is MSSQL, the history. The activity table timestamp was off by several hours. This was due to the differences in the way MSSQL handles timestamps and the way PostgreSQL does it.
- When the database type is MSSQL, the core.card table was missing the unique index.
- File paths in the Project Node Tree now contain the new Intelli-Site name instead of Intelli-Site 4.
- Find All References and Delete have been optimized.
- New rectangle screen objects and rounded rectangle screen objects will not check the 3D Style box by default.
- Camera and Intercom node and their child nodes properly display their name as/in
the title bar of the Properties dialog as well as any dropbox. Therefore a camera on an exacqVision NVR panel will display as / . And a preset node for the camera will display as / .
- If an image cannot load, the location of the image will be filled in with a red diagonal cross-hatch pattern. This applies to Design View and Live View.
The following issues specific to Intelli-Site Lite have been resolved:
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions: