This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v3.9.x. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added:
- A "Disable Auto Popup" field has been added to Popup Queues. Drop a point into the new field and when the point is high, the popup queue won't popup when an alarm in the filter list is raised.
- The Replace All -> I/O Point Settings dialog now has a Silence Alarm Sound field.
The following RTUs were added or upgraded:
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- A Workstation crash caused by scrolling to the bottom of a database grid screen object when editing or adding a record has been resolved.
- Upgrading a database - specifically an Access database that had no RFID tables - failed, causing the Server to crash. This crash has been resolved.
- The Workstation locked up when viewing an alarm for a Card Not in Database/Downloaded event.
- DefaultFlashRate registry key for the Workstation was not working. It has been implemented.
- Flash to State did not work on Popup or PopupDialog screens.
- Cards could have been moved from one Dossier to a new Dossier if the new Dossier was added while a search was active. This was resolved by disabling Add Dossier or Card while a search is active.
- The database side-by-side control could not display values that were larger than 32-bits. This was an issue for RFID tags.
- For MAC panels, a Request I/O Status has been added during Power Up or Reset. When the panel resets, point states may be different than they were previously. This can cause the point states in Intelli-Site to be out of sync with the point states in the panel. Request I/O Status makes it so the driver updates the point states after a Power Up.
The following issues specific to CORE have been resolved:
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions: