Older versions of the signature pad had a special initialization file that the newer versions of the signature pad does not. Intelli-Site is looking for that file to make sure the Workstation is running on a machine with the signature SDK. There needs to be a file named SigPlus.ini in the Windows folder. Intelli-Site doesn't care what is in the file, just that it exists.
- Using Notepad or some similar word processing software, create a new file.
- Select "Save As.."
- In the "Save As" dialog, set the folder to the Desktop.
- In the "Filename" field enter "SigPlus.ini"
- Click the Save button
- Exit the word processing software.
- Copy the SigPlus.ini file from the Desktop to the Windows folder, usually C:Windows.
This file must be on all Workstations for the signature to appear on the badge in Card Management Mode.