This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v3.9.60. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
This is a maintenance release that improves quality, reliability, and performance. All users are encouraged to upgrade to this release.
Version 3.9.59 saw the release of a specialized version of Intelli-Site, called Intelli-Track. Intelli-Track is an asset tracking implementation using tresRFID Receivers. Updates to Intelli-Track are included in this release.
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- Pelco DigitalSENTRY API upgrade errors have been addressed. A new method for upgrading the API exists. Due to the size of the new API, it is no longer included in the Intelli-Site installer. It must be upgraded or installed separately and before Intelli-Site is upgraded or installed. The Intelli-Site installer will inform you if the wrong API is installed and will de-select the Pelco DigitalSentry driver and prevent it from being installed until the proper API is present. The project is unaffected, but Pelco DigitalSentry will not function until the correct API is installed. The link for the correct API can be found in What is the latest version of Intelli-Site and where do I get it?
- Pelco DigitalSENTRY no longer locks up the Workstation when there is video error.
- Pelco Endura connects faster to the various cameras. Modifications were made in the Pelco Endura Redistributable. (This is a separate installer. It is noted in the RTU Guide as well as the article listed above.)
- Milestone data corruption on "Get Alarms" in Milestone DVR Mode is fixed.
- Milestone video clip exporting works properly.
- Milestone Driver Events now Pulse on Receive. In previous versions, the event was turned on and stayed on. There was no additional event to turn it off. Now the event pulses on and off, ready to receive the next event.
- Shared Screen Objects that have flashing children flash as expected now.
- The active screen only re-opens if a node associated with the screen is refreshed. It no longer re-opens when any node is refreshed.
- The copyright dates were updated to reflect the new year. The copyright covers 16 years (inclusively)! Thank you for your loyalty to our Intelli-Site software over the years
The following issues specific to CS have been resolved:
The following issues specific to Intelli-Track have been resolved:
- The error message when attempting to save a duplicate tag has been refined to be more informative. The error message can be encountered in more than one manner from more than one location in the software. The message addresses the possibility that not all the required fields have been filled in as well as asking the user to make sure it is not a duplicate record.
- The Actions dialog had more actions than are strictly allowed in Intelli-Track. The extra Actions have been removed so there is no opportunity to select an illegal action.
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions: