Release Notes v3.9.58
Author: Lori TassinCreated: 01-28-2014 11:14 AMLast Updated: 08-25-2021 11:06 AM
This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v3.9.58. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added:
The following RTUs were added or upgraded:
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- In 3.9.57, an MFC issue was exposed causing the Workstation to crash when the user would attempt to open files. This has been corrected.
- The DoorTek panel inputs with an armed/disarmed state were reporting as on when they shouldn't have been.
- For Compass, the UnlockDoor IntelliSite command was sending a Compass PulseDoor command instead.
- Attaching cameras on Bosch DVR with Multi-Login enabled would occasionally cause the login credentials to be read incorrectly.
The following issues specific to Intelli-Site CS have been resolved:
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions:
- LiNC-Plus Reference Guide and Installation Guide have been updated.