This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v3.9.56. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added:
The following RTUs were added or upgraded:
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- The CrossMatch(TM) Fingerprint Scanning/Storing/Matching add-on is now properly internationalized.
- In Point Status Mode, the "Normal" check box is clear by default now. This means that only the points that are in an unusual state are displayed. These points are either "Alarm", "Active", or "Virtual". This makes it easier to troubleshoot the system.
- In Card Management Mode, searches now include dossiers without cards associated.
- For Compass IRM panels, when the "Download Failed" alarm was added, the indexes for the DOTL and Forced alarms for a door were shifted. This affected the automatic renaming of the associated points when a Door was renamed. It also affected the automatic creation of door constructs. For GS/ES installations, this could be corrected by hand, but CS installations had no workaround.
The following issues specific to CS have been resolved:
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions:
- DoorTek-IS CORE: The Server no longer crashes on restart after adding a DoorTek Panel.