Release Notes v3.9.55
Author: Lori TassinCreated: 09-18-2013 04:33 PMLast Updated: 08-25-2021 11:03 AM
This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v3.9.55, released on 09/19/2013.
The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added:
- No new features
The following RTUs were added or upgraded:
- 3xLOGIC Vigil SDK version 7.00.0000
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- Essex analog button presses register as they happen, not waiting for a poll.
- EULA has been updated.
- Card Swipes Only queues show all card swipes again. In 54, only the INVALID transactions were appearing.
- When adding or editing a card, all of the database related buttons are disabled. In Single ID mode, the buttons are two buttons (Refresh and Reset). In Multi-ID mode, there are four buttons: two for the dossier table (Refresh and Reset) and two for the card table (Add and Delete)
- Several issues for Compass panels have been resolved.
- When auto-detecting or downloading firmware to an IRM, setup data is now only downloaded once.
- Unauthorized Time card reads show up correctly in Monitor Control. They were displaying as Valid reads instead of Timezone Violation alarms.
- When the new alarm point, Download Failed, was added in 3.9.54, the Door 2 DOTL alarm was pushed off the "Compass IRM Panel Control Screen". The screen has been modified to show the alarms correctly.
NOTE: Any Compass IRM Panel Control Screens generated in 3.9.54 must be deleted and generated again for this fix to take effect in your project.
- The correct APB Reader code is now downloading based on the APB Type specified on the Door for the Reader in and IRM.
- The correct command to retrieve the current configuration is now being sent.
The following issues specific to CS (formerly named CORE) have been resolved:
- No specific issues
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions:
- No specific issues