This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v3.9.53. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added:
- In CORE, it is now possible to enable/disable Readers in the IRM Control popup screen.
The following RTUs were added or upgraded:
- exacqVision Video Management System
- PCSC-FT - new reader types
- PCSC-40 and Global 34
- Sensor-26 or HID-35
- Sensor-26 or HID-35/PIN_PAD
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- Workstation crashes when two objects that are rotated reference the same I/O point repaint when the point changes state.
- "Find all objects referencing/referenced by" does not find all references.
- Switching from an MSDE to SQL database fails to create some of the stored procedures.
- For a Compass panel, when a TempUnlockDoor command is sent, it should send a timed reader unload command to the panel.
- For PCSC, Card Status cannot retrieve card status values in Single ID.
- Actions on Queue Selection don't execute when an alarm is clicked in a PopUp Queue.
- In the Enterprise driver, messages sent to an Enterprise link that is Virtual are still buffered when they shouldn't be.
- In the Enterprise driver, if an RTU is not a Virtual Inputs/Outputs type RTU, use the Virtual checkbox on the RTU to determine if it is Local or Remote.
- In the Enterprise driver, if the Server buffers an event, when it is unbuffered the time is off by the current time zone offset.
The following issues specific to CORE have been resolved:
- On the IRM configuration page, "Maglock" has been renamed to "Relock on DPS"
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions: