This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v188.8.131.52. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added:
- Desktop Client:
- Add ability to use Computer and user nodes in evaluation grids
- Implement Dynamic Badging
- Re-layout custom scripts dialog for ease of use
- Allow the addition of extra general points to MAC ladder templates
- Allow the addition of extra alarm points to MAC ladder templates
The following Panels were added or upgraded:
- Genetec Security Center
- Digital Watchdog: Allow import of cameras from flat file.
- SHIP/ SHIP Web: Add download card function.
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- Configuration Utility
- Note: Do not start the Client Manager unless you absolutely need it. Only start it when redundant Engines are required and licensed. The Client Manager counts as a client in the license.
- This isn't new. It just bears repeating.
- Desktop Client
- Deleting last rung of ladder was causing an error.
- Multiple issues with the MAC Ladder Template feature.
- The concurrent connection count was not decremented if a client crashed.
- Driver Service
- Restarting Engine Service while Driver Service is connected causes driver service not to recover its connection
The following issues specific to Intelli-Site Lite have been resolved: