Release Notes: Intelli-Site v126.96.36.199
Author: Lori TassinCreated: 12-10-2020 02:55 PMLast Updated: 08-02-2021 04:49 PM
This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v188.8.131.52. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added:
- Desktop Client:
- MAC Ladder Programming Templates.
- Hardware Management View now remembers size selection from session to session.
- Drag and Drop functionality added to ladder logic programming.
The following Panels were added or upgraded:
- NEW! ASSA ABLOY DSR.
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- Configuration Utility
- Note: Do not start the Client Manager unless you absolutely need it. Only start it when redundant Engines are required and licensed. The Client Manager counts as a client in the license.
- This isn't new. It just bears repeating.
- Desktop Client
- MAC Programming tab font issue corrected. Ladder should be more easily read.
- Accutech summary reports show an error in the count field.
- Several issues with MAC-4R and MLC-4R quick door corrected.
- If interlock groups exist you couldn't drag a door construct out to a screen.
- Optimization of select item dialogs
- Optimization of node deletion.
- Performance enhancements to polling and startup of Allen Bradley drivers.
The following issues specific to Intelli-Site Lite have been resolved:
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions: