This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v18.104.22.168. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added:
- Desktop Client:
- Ability to refresh Panel Control Screen.
The following Panels were added or upgraded:
- NEW! ShipWeb Driver.
- Rename MLC-RIO to MLC-RIO-T for MASC systems.
- NEW! MLC-RIO-TA for MASC systems.
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- Configuration Utility
- Note: Do not start the Client Manager unless you absolutely need it. Only start it when redundant Engines are required and licensed. The Client Manager counts as a client in the license.
- This isn't new. It just bears repeating.
- Desktop Client
- Flash to State does not work on shared screen objects.
- Report settings nodes ignoring start and end dates.
- Popping up a popup with a video display object multiple times causes multiple display objects to be created.
- Occasional create session exception when logging in.
The following issues specific to Intelli-Site Lite have been resolved:
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions: