This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v220.127.116.11. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added
The following Panels were added or upgraded:
- OPC Panel
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- Configuration Utility
- Support Package naming convention changed to include the project name first then the software version then date/time info. This makes it easier to find the file you are looking for in windows explorer.
- Note: Do not start the Client Manager unless you absolutely need it. Only start it when redundant Engines are required and licensed. The Client Manager counts as a client in the license.
This isn't new. It just bears repeating.
- Desktop Client
- Corrected an issue where deleting a Timezone could cause an issue with device schedules. A deletion will now request a complete download to all panels involved.
- Saving a record in Access Managmenet View on one client was causing other clients to drop out of edit mode.
- PauseScript and ResumeScript actions were not working properly.
- Custom Script BaseTimeout Counter was not overriding segment timers.
The following issues specific to Intelli-Site Lite have been resolved:
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions: