This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v18.104.22.168. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added:
- The license and SMA status are displayed in the status bar. When the license is exceeded or invalid, the license status is highlighted in red until the reason it is highlighted is corrected.
- The Clean Screen action is implemented.
- When the Replicate context-menu option is selected on a screen object where the targets all have the same parent object, then the parent is set as the common object. For example, a Compass IRM panel Input has several substates. When a screen object is programmed to change states depending on which substate is active, replicate will use the parent of the substate at the target of the replicate action, the Inputs.
The following Panels were added or upgraded:
- NEW! Radionics panel
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- Configuration Utility
- Restoring a support package for a project that contains Client-based counters no longer causes a crash.
- The site code (and format) are reported when a CardNotInDatabase message is sent.
- The Model Board Interface is properly modified when the Expansion Board checkboxes are changed
- Pelco Switcher
The following issues specific to Intelli-Site Lite have been resolved:
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions: