This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v4.29.22. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added:
Reports can now be generated using the keywords Today, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly as the Value of the Start Date field of the report parameters dialog or the Report Parameters node. If a keyword is specified, End Date is ignored.
Today - The current day from 00:00:00 to now
Daily - Yesterday, from 00:00:00 to 23:59:59
Weekly - The previous week from Sunday 00:00:00 thru Saturday 23:59:59
Monthly - The previous month starting on the first 00:00:00 ending with the last day of the month at 23:59:59
Yearly - The previous year, Jan 1st 00:00:00 thru Dec. 31st 23:59:59
- User Masks and Routing Masks now have an optional parameter on each level that is included in the mask. This new parameter is the Conditional point. If this point is present and its current state is high, then the associated level is included in the mask.
For example, a system administrator of a large school campus is in the College of Business. The screens, events, and alarms she is seeing are only those associated with the College of Business. She receives a call about an event in the College of Engineering. Being a system administrator, she sets a few I/O Points that allow her to modify the current computer's Routing Mask to include the College of Engineering, and voila, she can now receive all of the events and alarms for the College of Engineering. Before she logs out, she remembers to reset those points to return the Routing Mask to the standard state.
- Routing Level has been added to the Alarm Queue Settings dialog making it easier to set the routing level for all of the points listed
- Conditional Logon has been implemented.
The following Panels were added or upgraded:
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- The timestamp on the Activity table entries was off by several hours when using MSSQL. This was related to UTC vs local time.
- The Status field in the History table has been expanded to 255.
- Desktop Client
- Routing Mask is being enforce for point updates. But understand when a screen is loaded, the current state of all screen objects is displayed.
- The Client will not throw an unhandled exception if it loses connection to the Engine while in Hardware Management View or while a popup dialog is open.
- A pernicious issue that caused several of the Views to display in a region no bigger than a postage stamp has been solved. This particular issue was caused by switching Views while adding or editing a personnel record. Needless to say, Intelli-Site now prevents the user from switching Views under these circumstances.
- A user without access to any badge nodes can login without error now.
- Access Management View
- User Level is now being enforced for Access Entries. If the current user's User Mask does not include the User Level of an Access Entry, that Access Entry will not be visible for the user.
- Changing tabs while a Query is active will no longer activate the [Search] button.
- Design View
- PrintReport action only targets report parameter nodes.
- RunReport action now works as expected in an Actions On High/Low grid of an I/O Point when targeting either a report node or a report parameters node.
- If action can now target user nodes.
- Copy and paste of multiple lines in a grid pastes in the correct order.
- EndIf action can be copied and pasted without error.
- Hardware Management View
- The Messages dialog will now connect to the Driver Service that is running the specific driver as designated in the Computer field.
- Only one panel control screen popup per panel will display. If the popup is already open when the panel icon is clicked on, the popup will be brought to the foreground.
- Deleting a driver when there are more than three in the Project will not cause an unhandled exception.
- Information Manager
- The colors assigned to the priorities are now being used in the Alarm Queue.
- Live View
- The On Display and On Dismiss action grids are now being executed.
- Database Grid Control screen objects that were displaying data and then the user switched to Design View and edited said object stopped displaying data when the user returned to Live View. It works now.
- The Database Grid Control column widths display in Live View as they appear in Design View.
- Scheduled Events View
- Editing an event schedule was subtracting the time offset again when it was saved.
- Reader Unlock command now sends the correct time value (0)
- TempPulseDoor command now sends a timed unlock command
- Two new lines have been added to the default DLT to stop the reader timed unlock timer when the door is re-locked.
- Rolling the time backward did not update the panel time which made switching from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time a challenge. Next year, it will run as smooth as clockwork.
- FDL Command nodes can now be used as the target of SetOn, SetOff, and the related actions.
- Combining unlock points and relay points in a Scheduled Event now works as expected.
- Engine Service
- Intelli-Site is now specifically using IPv4 exclusively.
- Timers are working.
- A user's Logon Point is now being set when the user logs in and cleared when he logs off.
- The On Low (Engine) action grid for a user on logoff is now running. The thread is waiting until the action grid is complete before terminating.
The following issues specific to Intelli-Site Lite have been resolved:
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions: