This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v4.24.15. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added:
- Deleting nodes has been optimized
- Converting from Global Time Zone to Panel Time Zones (or vice versa) has been optimized
The following Panels were added or upgraded:
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- When the Client Manager Service is the only component selected, the Configuration Utility is installed too so you can manage the Client Manager Service.
- The description of the Client Manager Service is now present.
- Desktop Client
- Cannot delete a Timecode if it is in use
- Cannot delete a Holiday Group if it is in use
- Memory Settings display on the Quick Config dialog
- The Name field for the Inputs table is accepting more than one keystroke at a time now.
- Access Management View
- The [Search] operator is now using AND for all of the search criteria instead of OR.
- Design View
- Delete Node now removes references to the node from all evaluation grids and action grids
- Delete Node now removes the whole line from an action grid when the target is no longer present
- Drag and drop of Database objects now takes into account the Field Type when setting the Control Type of the resultant screen object
- The System Time Period properties tabs are all populated again. There is a pesky gremlin that was running around behind the scenes stealing them. We believe we found his hidy-hole and have eliminated the problem entirely. But gremlins are sneaky little buggers.
- The target Grid and associated fields were not activating on a RecordAdd action if the grid was on a popup screen.
- If the ActivationGroup field was not on the CardData screen, the MLC-4R Quick Config dialog was not displaying.
- The Desktop Client will not crash when attempting to display an invalid database image. (Just sayin'.)
- Database Field Control screen objects now accept #ChildIDNum#, and #ChildIndex# as directives for the Values when the Control Type is Combo Box. Note: The data type for the Source Field must be Int32.
- Video View
- When an error occurs on connection/authentication when attempting to display video, an error message dialog appears.
- Web Service
- Live View now has a Log Off link
- Access Management View
- [Add Card Range] dialog no longer accepts zeros or negative numbers for the starting card number or the number of cards to add.
- [Add Card Range] dialog disables the "use selected card as template" check box when no card is selected.
The following issues specific to Intelli-Site Lite have been resolved:
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions: