Release Notes 3.9.68
Author: Lori TassinCreated: 10-19-2015 01:08 PMLast Updated: 08-24-2021 08:53 AM
This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v3.9.67. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added:
The following RTUs were added or upgraded:
- Milestone MIP (Corporate) for the Milestone MIP SDK 2016 (v10.0)
- The Milestone MIP SDK API and the previous Milestone API were sufficiently different that a new RTU was required.
- Existing Milestone RTUs will continue to work with this upgrade as they have previously as long as there are no Milestone MIP (Corporate) RTUs needed. If even one Milestone MIP (Corporate) RTU is needed, then all existing Milestone RTUs must be replaced with Milestone MIP (Corporate) RTUs. This is because the previous Milestone SDK and the Milestone MIP SDK were never intended to exist on the same computer. The Milestone MIP SDK supersedes the older SDK.
- Because the Milestone MIP SDK is a .NET application:
- The .NET Framework 4.0 or greater must be installed on the computer running the Workstation(s) and/or Driver Service(s) that will connect to the DVR. It can be found at the Microsoft Download Center.
- The Milestone MIP ActiveX Wrapper must be installed on the computer as well. (Milestone MIP ActiveX Wrapper Installer)
- This integration was tested using Milestone XProtect 2014. Older versions of XProtect should work but are not officially supported
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
The following issues specific to CS have been resolved:
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions: