This article contains the release notes for Intelli-Site v3.9.63. The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
The following software features were added:
- The number of rows in a database grid was increased from 50 to 100.
The following RTUs were added or upgraded:
- The tres 900 RFID driver was added.
- The Milestone driver has been upgraded to support Milestone XProtect Corporate 2014 and Milestone XProtect Enterprise 2014.
The following issues affecting all products have been resolved:
- The Play/Pause button in Milestone Mode will now play/pause the video.
- The Acknowledge Status Point defined on an I/O point is now set properly when the alarm is acknowledged.
The following issues specific to CS have been resolved:
Below are issues related to specific OEM versions:
There is a known, intermittent crash within the Milestone API. We are working with Milestone to resolve this issue. The crash occurs in the Workstation and does not affect the Server or Driver Service at all. It appears to be related to video playback within the Milestone Mode. Live camera call-ups appear to be fine.
If this or any other crash happens, please copy the crash details and send them to email@example.com. Please specify the circumstances of the crash as well as contact information so that we can reach you if we have any questions or can inform you of progress on the crash resolution.