Compass6e to Intelli-Site Conversion Considerations
Author: Lori TassinCreated: 03-11-2013 10:29 AMLast Updated: 09-03-2021 02:37 PM
Compass6E end-of-life is December 31, 2013. All other CompassXe software products are now obsolete. Our flagship PSIM solution, Intelli-Site, does everything CompassXe did and more. When planning a conversion from CompassXe to Intelli-Site there are several things to consider and questions to answer. This following details these considerations and questions.
Moving from Compass6e to Intelli-Site requires a database conversion. All database conversions follow the same steps.
- Any questions are forwarded to your Sales Representative.
- The Compass6e database is uploaded to OSSI.
- The database is analyzed and results given to the customer.
- Any changes requested by the customer are performed.
- The database is converted to the Intelli-Site format and verified.
- Depending on the size, the project file is placed on the webserver and the link sent to the salesperson or if it is a small database, it may be emailed.
The following questions must be answered before the conversion can take place.
|Compass Software||Estimated Time of Conversion|
|Compass6e||Usually 1 week depending on response time of customer|
|Compass5e/Safeaxis v3.x.x.x||Usually 1 week depending on response time of customer|
|Compass5e/Safeaxis v2.x.x.x||Usually 1 week depending on response time of customer|
|Compass4e||Contact your Sales Representative.|
|Compass3e||Contact your Sales Representative.|
|Multiple Systems Merge||Contact your Sales Representative.|